CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cooking with Cricut - Challenge #13

OK, so I have tackled another blog challenge!  This one is at a great site called Cooking with Cricut and their challenge #13 was to do a layout or card following a sketch and including 3 flowers.  When I thought about flowers and my next scrapbooking projects I thought about the Butterfly Festival we went to last summer on vacation in Paris, AR.  What goes better with flowers than butterflies?  I hope you like it :)

My recipe:  DCWV cardstock and paper, Cricut Accent Essentials, Plantin Schoolbook and Simply Sweet cartridges, Gold and Diamond white Stickels, ZIG 2way glue pens, and some 3D pop dots.

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Beautiful layout, I absolutely love it! Thanks for joining us over at Cooking with Cricut this week!

Maria Elena said...

Great LO and I like all colors you have used it.
Thanks for playing with us this week at Cooking with Cricut. Good luck with our challenge !

Have a great Monday ;-)
http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Jean said...

Great layout. Love how you have the butterfly in between the two pages. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with the Cricut.

Jen said...

Great LO -- you did Melin's sketch proud, Mary Jo! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Cooking With Cricut.

Madison said...

This is a beautiful LO. Love the split butterflies:) TFS and thanks for joining us at Cooking With Cricut this week.
~Madison CWCDT www.funkycards.blogspot.com

Aim said...

Lovely layout!! I tried so hard to keep with the sketch when I did this challenge, but I just couldn't do it -- You did an AWESOME job with it!! Congrats!!

Thanks for sharing...

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com

Team Shane said...

Thanks so much for all the kind words everyone! I love to do layouts for lots of pictures b/c I just love to shot things and then can't make up my mind when it comes time to put it in the books! Mary Jo

Melissa said...

Awesome layout - great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along at cooking with cricut :)

Roberta Guditis said...

Beautiful layout! Thanks for playing with us at Cooking with Cricut this week :)