CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #58

This was my first time to join the Cricut Cardz challnge and it was snow much fun (sorry, couldn't help the pun!)!  The challenge was to use a snowman image on a card.  I don't have any winter cards so I thought it would be fun to use my Paper Dolls carts to dress-up a snowman!
The recipe:  DCWV cardstock and paper, Recollections paper and some scraps, both Paper Dolls carts, and the fonts came from Plantin Scoolbook and Sweet Treats, black buttons from my stash, Silver Stickles, and my Xyron and ZIG glue pens.

3 comments:

Lezlye said...

Very cute! Glad you were able to join us at CCC!

Melissa said...

Well, he is just adorable all dressed up, glad you were able to join in on the fun, please come back!!! Thanks so much for joining CCC.

Aim said...

This is a very cute card!!

Thanks for visiting me and becoming a follower!! Keep checking back -- I'm working on some blog candy to be announced soon!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com